Early Registration: Before April 15, 2023 |
Regular Registration: After April 15, 2023
ICAMM accepts online participation!
Registration Link: http://confsys.iconf.org/register/icamm2023
|Category||Early (USD)||Regular (USD)|
|Full Paper(Committee & Student)||530||550|
|Full Paper (Regular)||550||580|
|Abstract (Presentation ONLY)||370||400|
|Additional Paper (per one)||350||350|
|Extra Page (per page)||70||70|
Things to Know Before Registration
- The notification of acceptance letter will state clearly how to register for this conference, please read it carefully and feel free to consult us at email@example.com.
- One regular paper registration can cover a paper within 6 pages, including all figures, tables, and references. Extra pages will be charged.
- Each paid registration covers only one paper/one abstract. You can pay Extra Paper/Abstract Charges for additional paper/abstract from the same author who already has a paid registration.
- We do encourage the authors to apply for ICAMM reviewer (Only Phd holders are qualified) to get the discounted registration fee.
- If you need the invoice to apply for financial support from your affiliation/University, please contact the conference secretary.
- The original receipt will be given on the conference site, but the scanned receipt can be sent by email ahead upon request.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
If a registrant request cancellation and refund, the following refund policy
※ 60 days ahead of the conference: 60% of payment refund
※ 40-60 days ahead of the conference: 40% of payment refund
※ Within 40 days ahead of the conference: no refund
Written requests for cancellations must be sent to the Conference Secretary.
If a registrant is unable to attend the event for any reason, the conference committee encourages you to send a substitute in your place, someone who is one of the co-authors or from the same institute/organization.
The conference cannot refund or pay any compensation when the registrant could not attend the conference for reason of circumstances which amount to “personal reason”. Such as travel difficulties, visa problems, health issues, financial default etc.
The conference cannot accept responsibility, refund or pay any compensation where the performance of the conference is prevented or affected by reason of circumstances which amount to “force majeure".
Circumstances amounting to “force majeure” include any event which we could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such circumstances include the fire, flood, explosion, storm or other weather damage, break-in, criminal damage, riots or civil strife, industrial action, natural or nuclear disaster, fire, adverse weather conditions, war or threat of war, actual or threatened terrorist activity, epidemic and all similar situations beyond our control.
Conference Date and Place Statement
The organizer has the right to change the date and place of the conference under the reason of amount to “force majeure” circumstances. The participants of the conference are obliged to cooperate with the organizer's change and refund policy.